Thursday, October 16, 2008

Addictive Cookies

Really, honestly, I am not a sweet person for the most part. I don't really eat candy, and I can't eat straight chocolate, and I really usually do not like cookies.

And then I had one of these:



And it was soo good. It's not like you can eat just one. You eat one and then it doesn't even really settle in that it was REALLY GOOD until your done with it...so then you eat another...and another...and another until you have eaten 8 of the 10 cookies.



I don't know what it is...it's like they're laced with some sort of addictive drug or something. I literally can not get ENOUGH! I think it must be like what Chocolate is to some Women.

Please tell me I am not the only one.

4 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Oh you are ONE of THOSE!! I love those cookies too! I love them even better the day after the holiday they are made for cuz they are fifty percent off!! LOve it!!

FitNotQuitJess said...

They are addictive...but that's ok, right?!?! Delicious!

Jaci said...

You are so funny! I've never had them and am not a huge sweets person myself however, I do have a tendency to indulge on chocolate and when I do, oh boy can't eat just one bite EVER! Just enjoy, these are the little things we get to enjoy along the journey, right?!

Lori said...

uhmm, those cookies don't last long anywhere! I cannot buy them or my kids would be on a multi day sugar rush!

mmm...they are good though!

found you on sits by the way...
love your dogs! my two small kids call them little horses!