After:
Kind of antique-y, old-y looking...
And yet another reason I need a fancy camera. Haha. I think i'm so amazing...and i know i'm not...
This is that Sepia look, right? Sepia looks pretty crazy sometimes (to me), but I really like how this picture looks with the sepia!
That's cute!
so pretty!!So i keep forgetting to ask for your address! I have your quilt ready to go but no addy!! pretty please send it this way! thanks!
ps my nice camera is on sale at costco. if you don't have a memebership, it's well worth the 50 bucks to go get it from there. Or I could order it online for you.Just trying to help a sister out! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is that Sepia look, right? Sepia looks pretty crazy sometimes (to me), but I really like how this picture looks with the sepia!
That's cute!
so pretty!!
So i keep forgetting to ask for your address! I have your quilt ready to go but no addy!!
pretty please send it this way! thanks!
ps my nice camera is on sale at costco. if you don't have a memebership, it's well worth the 50 bucks to go get it from there. Or I could order it online for you.
Just trying to help a sister out! :)
Post a Comment