Friday, March 20, 2009

It's a...

Well we had the ultrasound today and it definitely looks like it's a boy. They gave us a little bracelet that says, "It's A Boy" and Jon has been wearing it all day. I think he's just a little excited.


I finally had to give in and get a pair of maternity pants, thanks to my mom who bought my first outfit. I tried putting it off as long as possible...but I just couldn't stand walking around with my pants all the way unzipped. I have to say...I LOVE maternity pants...they feel soooooo good!


Here is a picture for your viewing pleasure (I look very big...bigger than I am because of the way my arm is):

7 comments:

FitNotQuitJess said...

That is a WAY cute picture! Now that you know you're having a boy you REALLY need to watch some home videos of Jon so you can be really prepared and know what you're going to be up against! LOL! Congrats, we are excited for you!

Megan said...

Mallorie! You are having a baby boy! I am so excited! Well, I would be just as excited if it was a girl, but yay!

Sara said...

Yay! Boys are so much fun!! I love my little guy to death. How very, very exciting! You look adorable!

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

Yay for having a boy! They're so much fun. And I have to say that I LOVE maternity pants too. They are super comfortable and I almost wish I could still wear them :)

Nicole Roskelley said...

SO excited! Congrats you look adorable!

Lacy said...

Oh, what wonderful news!!!! You will be such a fun momma for a little boy!!! Congrats!

Kritta22 said...

Look at you go, Mama!!

Congrats on a boy!!!!!!