Wednesday, May 20, 2009

27 Weeks

So here is another updated picture of my tummy...it is getting pretty big.


I'm not sure how I feel about all this...up until this point I have been squeezing into some of my not-maternity clothes and it really is not working anymore...dang.

I just looked at that picture again. I look so weird. Just know that I took it myself with the timer and the tripod so I didn't have someone to tell me-Mal try something else, you look ridiculous.

Also, I do think that my belly is rather pointy looking...haha. Do you see it?

Yesterday I got to go do my glucose test...they told me if I don't hear anything back it's a good thing...and I haven't heard anything so hopefully that is the end of that.

Anywho...what's new?

10 comments:

Katie Phillips said...

Malorie--you look darling!! You have the cutest little pregnant belly!!

FitNotQuitJess said...

The "pointy" belly just means Cache wants to be KNOWN! Be glad, be VERY glad if you don't have to go back for another glucose test. When (if) we ever have another I think I'm gonna ask to skip the testing all together (or at least the 2nd one) and just assume I'm diabetic...the poking and fasting is NO FUN!

See ya tomorrow!

Lacy said...

So cute! You look great, I just want to rub your cute little belly, but I won't!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

You look so cute. How exciting? When are you due again?

Anonymous said...

You look so cute. I bet you can't wait until the baby comes in August. You will be such a good mom.

Mallorie said...

Lacy--You can rub my belly! Haha. Just no weird people.

Jenna--I'm due in August only a couple days after Lori.

Kritta22 said...

You look AWESOME!!!

I was happy and grumpy, at the same time, about not fitting into my clothes anymore! LOL
I really liked some of my jeans but those were the first to go!

Unknown said...

you look great!! you are so little. i know what you mean about trying to squeeze into regular clothes. all well, i'm sure we'll be back to them in no time.

Unknown said...

p.s. i don't know why my comment says kurt. This is Lori....

Sanders Family said...

you look so dang cute. How are you feeling? Do you have any names picked out yet?