yes I have a few! email me and I'll send them your wayKritta22@hotmail.com
I love going to http://www.foodnetwork.com/healthy-eating/index.html. There are sooooo many recipes and they're pretty much all good for you!! :)
Here's a recipe for really easy, quick, delicious biscuits:http://finerthanyou.blogspot.com/2009/02/decadent-biscuits.html
Here's a great chicken recipe that uses all those darn crumbs at the bottom of the tortilla chip bag:1 lb Chicken breasts1/2 C tortilla chips crusheddash of paprikadash of basildash of black pepperdash of garlic saltmix tortilla chips and spices in large zip-lock bag. Add chicken breasts and coat. Bake in preheated oven at 375 for 60 minutes. Enjoy with a salad or fresh veggies. :)I made this for dinner last night.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yes I have a few! email me and I'll send them your way
Kritta22@hotmail.com
I love going to http://www.foodnetwork.com/healthy-eating/index.html. There are sooooo many recipes and they're pretty much all good for you!! :)
Here's a recipe for really easy, quick, delicious biscuits:
http://finerthanyou.blogspot.com/2009/02/decadent-biscuits.html
Here's a great chicken recipe that uses all those darn crumbs at the bottom of the tortilla chip bag:
1 lb Chicken breasts
1/2 C tortilla chips crushed
dash of paprika
dash of basil
dash of black pepper
dash of garlic salt
mix tortilla chips and spices in large zip-lock bag. Add chicken breasts and coat. Bake in preheated oven at 375 for 60 minutes.
Enjoy with a salad or fresh veggies.
:)
I made this for dinner last night.
Post a Comment