We blessed Cache on September 27th...
I'm a little behind in posting. We had lots of friends and family come into town for it! He looked so handsome in his little outfit! After the blessing we had a luncheon and my grandparents home & got to visit with everyone! It was such a good day for us!

Cache and his Daddy...love this picture.

Here are a few misc pictures...some of our friends who drove down especially for the blessing & a Nielsen family picture.

Our little family!
5 comments:
LOVE IT! Can you picaca share those pictures?
How cute! I just love Cache's little outfit. I bet Jon gave a wonderful blessing.
dang I missed the blessing. I am a horrible friend.... sorry
Sorry we missed his big day. I am glad we got to see you for a short time. I love these pictures. I also thought the pictures with your family in Washington were adorable. Glad you got to spend some time up there. Hope to see you again soon!
Congrats on his big day. He is so handsome!
Post a Comment