She was really nice to Cache she waved to him and told him "I love your name!". Haha. Anyways, it was pretty cool.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Extreme Home Makeover/Jillian Harris
Our town is going crazy this week...Extreme Home Makeover is here in town! Jon and I signed up to volunteer to help, but they have had so many volunteers it doesn't look like we will get to help. LUCKILY i have friends that have the hook-up. My friend called me and told me there was kind of a "secret" softball game going on with some of the cast from Extreme Home Makeover and so Cache and I ran out to check it out! I was SO star-struck! Haha. Jillian Harris is helping the Extreme Makeover team and she was at the softball game and was nice enough to hang out, talk and take a picture with us! She was my favorite Bachelorette and she is SO nice! AND super tiny...like 4'11... Anyways here is a picture, never mind me I look nasty...especially compared to her. I am so excited right now I can hardly contain myself!
She was really nice to Cache she waved to him and told him "I love your name!". Haha. Anyways, it was pretty cool.
She was really nice to Cache she waved to him and told him "I love your name!". Haha. Anyways, it was pretty cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How exciting that you got to meet a celebrity! I have thought it would be cool to be on Extreme Makeover Home Edition. In the past, by the time I have realized they are in Washington, it's been too late.
Post a Comment