Just a few little updates. This kid is getting into EVERY THING! Here he is innocently eating his banana....
Here he is after he mashed his banana into the carpet!
Then today I am sweeping the kitchen floor...I had my little pile of crumbs and there goes Cache walking through it and kicking it all over the floor. Then I walk into the kitchen and see this...
He is saying "Nya nya. Nya nya" which means "no, no" as he is pulling things off the shelves... Do you like how he is standing on the box of Top Ramen and a box of Brownie mix? Safe.
And he is shutting the door after I find him....
He is only a year old! Do they really get this mischievous already?! I feel scared.
3 comments:
WOW! 1st: LOVE that little boy! He just keeps getting cuter! 2nd: OH MY!
Oh, Mal! I love seeing Cache getting into everything. I have so been there. These are the joys of motherhood!
BTW: VERY unusual that Cache has pants and no shirt on while he's rading the pantry...usually isn't he walking around with a shirt and no pants?
Post a Comment