Monday, April 14, 2008

In search of a Chipotle

Dear Chipotle why art thou so hard to find.

Why doth thou teaseth me with thy sweet barbacoa chicken.

Thou evadest LaDawn (LaDawn is the navigation lady who speaks to you on the phone--we named her that), the VZNavigator.

But alas I ignoreth LaDawn and i findeth my sweet treasure.

Okay that was kinda stupid, but we thought you should all know about our troubles in finding a Chipotle. Jon finally found one in Denver while he was there for work training, but of course, I am stuck here in Poky.

I'm so freakin' bored. BLAH! I should be like working on homework or something, but of course i'm just messing around on the internet.

Jon and I are boring phone talkers, here is an excerpt of our conversation:

Mal: WHat are you doing?

Jon: Watching law and order.

Mal: Is it good?

Jon: Uh, I don't know it just started.

Mal: Oh.

(Pause)

Mal: What are you doing?

Jon: Watching law and order.

Mal: Is it good?

Jon: Uh, I don't know it just started.

Mal: Oh.

(Pause)

Mal: So what are you doing?

Jon: (Laughs) Do you really want to start this again?

Okay boring again, i know. I will try and think of something more exciting to write next time.

1 comment:

FitNotQuitJess said...

Funny...it's boring being alone huh? Try for 9 months! But at least you have the puppies (good or bad thing). Anyway, thanks for your comment. I don't think there is a way to add friend but now that I have your web address I can add your link to my page. I'm not a BLOG expert, we'll need to talk blog sometime. Keep it up! It's kinda fun and adictive.

P.S. Thanks for the pic comments. We're getting more next week.