Just thinkin' today, I forgot to write about our adventures at Paramore/Jimmy Eat World Show @ the Holt.
So we had wanted to go for a long time, but never bought tickets because we were just kinda lazy I guess. Well right before the show Jon won tickets on the radio, which was sweet, and we got to go! Yay! So anyways, we show up a little late just because we didn't want to see the opening band. When we got there we decided to park around the back because there were like absolutely NO cars and it wasn't that far of a walk. If you know the Holt arena you know that the behind the Holt there is a field. Well sitting in the field was Hayley from Paramore just by herself playing her guitar and singing! I was like Jon we have to go talk to her, but we were both too chicken to say anything, so what do we do? We just walk right past her.
I can not believe we did that--darn it!
Anyways, the show was still really good and we had an awesome time.
The End.
P.S. I need to work on getting some pictures up here--I know it's boring w/o them.
1 comment:
Hey Mal. I didnt know you had a blog. I want to see more pics.
Post a Comment