Love your dogs! The lady that trains our dog has two danes also and they are absolute sweet hearts. I am totally adding you to my blog, if that's o.k.? For scrapbooking I have been using a free trial of adobe photoshop! Love it! Then go online and you can get tons of free stuff for papers and embellishments. Try ikeagoddess.blogspot.com. She has new free stuff everyday! Good to hear from you and keep in touch. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask!
4 comments:
i'm new to your blog... Thor looks hilarious with the lolled out tongue and all! hehe...
am loving your home decor...and jon is surely one neat guy! lucky you :)
HAHAHA!
Love your dogs! The lady that trains our dog has two danes also and they are absolute sweet hearts. I am totally adding you to my blog, if that's o.k.? For scrapbooking I have been using a free trial of adobe photoshop! Love it! Then go online and you can get tons of free stuff for papers and embellishments. Try ikeagoddess.blogspot.com. She has new free stuff everyday! Good to hear from you and keep in touch. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask!
Post a Comment