
Okay so I have been struggling with what to do on my Red wall. It is very big, and because it's Red it just makes everything i put on it look itty-bitty. Well I finally found a mirror a month or two ago at my ultimate FAVE place, Real Deals, for $68 bucks!! I thought that was pretty good considering how large it is. -I was at a furniture store today and found something very similar to my mirror and it costed $259 so i feel like i got a "real deal" (haha, get it?--okay not funny, i know).- Anyways, I needed something to go on either side of the mirror and so I have been looking around.
Last week I found these triangular flower canister-ish things at another store for $7 and then the wheat stuff for $3! They look pretty good-ish, I think? So now I am done...hopefully.
(Try to ignore my flashes reflection in the mirror-also the lighting is really bad. And i just noticed the couch is off-center)
3 comments:
The couch being off centered is probably our fault for moving the couch last weekend. ANYWAY---looks great! Now that you have your living room done you can come fix mine! :-)
You're awesome at decorating!! It looks amazing. I showed my hubby, and that's kinda what we are going for! Thanks for sharing your beautiful house with us!
Good job on the "real deal" of a mirror there! Mirrors are horribly expensive for some reason. I like the accent wall. I'm trying to brainwash Stuart into letting me have a hot pink accent wall when we have a place to paint. Good thing it'll be year until we're at that point because his brain is proving difficult to wash...
Post a Comment