*{Okay...I know I haven't blogged in - like - FOREVER and then I get on and do like 3 in 2 days, but whatever.}*
TWILIGHT!!!
(If you haven't read them yet, stop reading this post NOW--I don't want to give anything away)
(Sigh) Oh man...where do I begin?
I. LOVE. THESE. BOOKS.
I finally finished them all and now I can't stand that I can't just go and get the 4th book. Grrr.
I'm totally torn as well.
Edward...Jacob....Edward....Jacob...Edward...Jacob??????
I can't decide. One day i think she should be with Jacob, the next I think Edward, but overall I still really feel like I want her to be with Edward. I honestly don't know why, but here is why I worry about her being with Jacob:
Okay, first...he hasn't imprinted yet (or at least he hasn't admitted yet) on anyone. This worries me because what if she decides to be with him for him to only imprint on someone else? That would SUCK.
But then...he is still at least human and they could be *normal*? Have a family, the list goes on and on, but then again, there's the whole imprinting thing.
I love Edward because I just........do! I don't know. But he really does love her and I want him to be able to be with her.
Anyways, I can't wait for the next one and I really hope that it solves all the problems with this little love triangle (?) thing-ma-jig.
2 comments:
Jacob.
Edward is too controlling for my liking. I can argue both sides but I always come back to Jacob for some reason.
AND imprinting doesn't have to mean a romantic thing, remember.
I think people make a crowd because you are so small and the pup is soo big! I love it though!
I haven't read the series because I'm waiting for the fourth one to come out so I'm not frustrated like everyone else!!
Post a Comment