
Long story, but to simplify I got a new bathing suit over the internet. When I got it I tried it on. The suit is way cute, but my bod is not. I was totally FRUSTRATED. So I made Jon hop on the bike and follow me on a run @ 10:30 at night.
It was SOO nice to get out and run-out my frustrated self, and it was also helping the bod prob, and because I was so angry I pushed myself a lot harder than I would have normally. So all-in-all it was the motivation I needed: I've been going running every night since the incident so way to go me!!
NOTE TO FELLOW SWIMSUIT FRUSTRATED PEEPS:
I also started running with my cell-phone/iPod--which I have never done before. It seriously makes a HUGE difference, so try it if you haven't-makes a world of difference! (I'm sure everyone else already does this, but whatever)
P.S. The picture is from H.S. XC--I would love to be that in-shape again!
3 comments:
PLEASE Girl, you have nothing to complain about! :-)
I go on fast walks with some other moms in the neighborhood 2-4 times a week and it's not doing anything for me! :-(
I went out and bought a treadmill because of my swim issue too!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one!!
Yeah wouldn't we all like to look good in a swimsuit. haha how are ya? I miss you guys/
Post a Comment