Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Oldies but Goodies

Just going through/trying to organize some pictures and found some good pictures.


Jon and I when we were first dating. Look how skinny I was. Why did i have to gain weight when I got married?!

Me & my most favorite dress -ever, and I cannot find it anywhere!! It still frustrates me to this day that I still don't know what i did with it/ where i left it. I have a inkling i may have forgot it when i left the good ol' burg. Reward to whoever finds it!!




Jon picking the Buffalo's nose in Jackson. He's pretty cute!

Then, of course, Jon & I. (I heart him)


Me, Jon, & Jay. At a Finch concert.


Good Times, Great Oldies!

3 comments:

FitNotQuitJess said...

I have some of your wedding pictures scanned in if you ever want those...I could burn you a CD sometime.

Kritta22 said...

How stinkin' cute are you guys!?! good work!

homeschooling Mama said...

what weight gain? You look amazing! too cute!