Friday, August 29, 2008

Hardy-har-har

Last night i went to lay down on the floor and trigger (who was already laying down) got up and decided to join me.


Thor looks anoyed:
Trigger & yours truly:
What are you doing Trigger?:


5 comments:

Kritta22 said...

I love your pups!
My husband wants your bobcat, BTW!

Jill and Levi said...

He is bigger than you! Love the pics. :)

FitNotQuitJess said...

LOL, silly puppies!

Lacy said...

Hey mallorie!!! It's Lacy!!! I can't believe that I came across your blog, what are the chances of that? It is so good to see that you are both doing well, I think about you often and look forward to reconnecting with you. Here is a link to my blog colbylacy.blogspot.com
Love you tons! Lacy

Jaci said...

Hi Mallorie! What funny pictures. Sure missed you at camp this year. Though about you so much. Very cute blog!
Love,
Jaci