Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Favorite Child

So I'm posting about my dogs again. You can stop reading now if you want.

Sometimes I favor one dog over the other. This worries me because what if when Jon & I have kids I favored one over the other?
The Vet asked me once if I liked one of my dogs more than the other and I told her I did and I felt bad about it. She told me not to worry because sometimes she felt the same way about her kids. She said she loved them both so much, but one of her kids was just easier than the other so she at times felt like she favored him more than the difficult one.
Thor

Trigger

Anywho, lately I have come to the conclusion that I don't necessarily have a favorite, I just like different dogs for different things, make sense? Haha. Thor is not as hyper as Trigger, but Trigger is sweeter than Thor...

Hahaha. Don't worry, I'm laughing at me too. I just needed some words to go with my pictures.

2 Spoiled Dogs...I love how Trigger thinks it's okay to be laying all over my pillows.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I like hearing about your dogs - I think they're funny! :)

Katie Phillips said...

When Emma talks back to me I favor Bruce over Emma for a moment or two!! :) Overall, I feel about my kids the way you feel about your dogs. I love them both the same, but there are different things that I love about each of them.

Kritta22 said...

I agree with with Katie! It's just different. DOn't stress!

I love that they lay on the pillows! Hooch does the same thing!

FitNotQuitJess said...

LOL! They really look great in pictures! That's my FAVORITE kind of dog, one in a picture! LOL

They own your house!