Monday, January 26, 2009

Silly Silly Bo-Billy

A week or two a go 2 of my Sisters-in-law (or is it sister-in-laws?--I think I did it right the first time) and JJ my nephew came down for the weekend. He is quite the silly little guy these days. Jessica has him picture-trained...every time a camera comes out he looks at you, squints his eyes, and says cheeeeeeeeeese.

Like this....


And he also knows that cell phones can take pictures...so here he is taking a picture of himself with a cell phone...

Then I told him to lay down on the ground and put his hands under his chin...which of course doesn't translate very well to an almost-two-year-old so this is what we got. Haha.


So then Jessica tried to help...


Hahaha. And that didn't really work so Holly came down and showed him how to do it...



Then we sang song after song after song after song...and danced and danced and daced, played ring around the rosies until we couldn't fall down any more and then it was off to bed.


Also, I'm teaching Relief Society on Sunday and I am looking for a topic to speak on...any suggestions?

4 comments:

Kritta22 said...

What a cutey putey! I just wanna eat him up!

RS topics: Choices (this is from LDS LIVING)

I thought it's a really good idea. You could use dark and milk chocolate or M&M's and Dove chocolate (chocolate and REAL chocolate) OR something like that instead of the punch.

Here is the link. http://ldslivingmagazine.com/articles/show/1828

Hope it helps

Sara said...

LOL! Kids are so funny! The chin thing made me laugh! Sorry...no suggestions for RS, I've never taught it before.

FitNotQuitJess said...

Gosh that kid is CUTE! His parents must be GEORGOUS! LOL! Your blog of these pictures translated MUCH better than mine did! Way cuter! I was laughing and smiling so hard reading this that my eyes were watering...and I was there the first time.

Anyway, GREAT photography! We had a fun weekend! Thanks for letting us crash!

Katie Phillips said...

That is so cute how he is holding his face in that last picture!

It seems to me (from my own experience and from what I've heard from several others) that the few months following the month of Christmas are often the most depressing/least favorite months of the year. People are thinking about taxes (and the fact that they just spent a lot of money on presents), the Christmas spirit of giving is often gone, and it is sometimes hard to find something to look forward to.

So, I bet a lot of the Relief Society sisters you'll teach would be happy to hear a lesson about hope, feeling peace--especially by remembering our Savior (see the words to the hymn "Where Can I Turn For Peace" #129), or anything that would uplift.

Sorry, I talk a lot. You know my Dad. He talks a lot, too. I get it from him!!! :) Anyway, there's some ideas! Good luck!