Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby Cache

He's here!

Cache Taylor Nielsen
Born August 21, 2009 at 1:03 a.m.
7 lbs 12 ounces
21.5 inches long

11 comments:

Sara said...

So adorable!!! Congrats! I hope all went really well for you.

Marie said...

Congratulations!

Jaci said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you guys. He's just beautiful and love his name! Enjoy all those snuggly moments. :)

Jill and Levi said...

Yay Mal!! He's precious! I'm excited for you, and for me, because I get to come love on him :)

Lori Killian said...

Wow he has so much hair! I think he looks like jon. Let me know when it's alright to come see you guys

Anonymous said...

Cache is so cute! Congratulations! Glad you and baby are doing well.

Megan said...

Your baby is so cute! This may be a stupid question since no one else seems to have any issues with it, but how do you pronounce his name? Is it like cash?

Samantha said...

he is so cute! love the big squishy cheeks!!

FitNotQuitJess said...

That's MY adorable nephew! He's so precious, can't wait to see him again (it's been almost a week)! Love you guys!

Steph said...

Way to go Mal & Jon. I can't wait to see him in person. Hope your doing well. That first baby can really rock your world. Brett says it was "all a blur"! Enjoy Cache!

Nicole Roskelley said...

He is so gorgeous!!! Congrats. You make a beautiful mommmy!