Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Baby Misc...

So much has been going on lately & of course our internet went out for the majority of that time, but maybe it was a good thing because I probably got a lot more done that way.

Jon set up the crib:













Pretend like I'm not in the picture... I also bought a glider online from Target in June...and it still has not shipped! Once it gets here I'll put up a picture of the room...hopefully it get's here before baby does!

My Aunts and Grandma threw me a fantastic baby shower! We got a lot of stuff!














Pictures L to R: Me + Jenny & her baby Austin, Jill and Nikelle, Tammy & Amy, my Mom's quilt, Leslie & Austin with Jenny, Grandma & Jessica Haworth, Jessica Buckley +Kate + Stephanie, Megan & Steph, Jeremiah.

The girls at work also threw me a baby shower--but I didn't get to have my camera so there's no pictures of that one. :-(

And here is another picture of the belly:



Posted by Picasa
I think the whole "having a baby" thing is probably starting sink more lately...up until about a week ago I could not wait to get this kid out, now I'm starting to think the longer he waits--the better! Haha. Then I'll have some more time to get some more things done around here! At the same time though I know a few people that were due the same time as me (some a few days before, and some a few days after my due date) & as of this morning, all of them have had their babies...so now I'm feeling left out.
I feel decent, not to say my back doesn't kill sometimes and that I'm not totally uncomfortable, but I think for the most part I don't feel too bad. I went to the Dr yesterday and he told me I'm at a 2...so who knows when this kid will come...could be tomorrow could be 2 weeks. I keep telling the baby to wait until next week at least.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That baby crib is so cute. I love the colors and pattern you chose for it.

I'm glad you had a fun babyshower. I bet it's more fun to have one thrown for you instead of going to one your invited to.

FitNotQuitJess said...

CUTE pictures. I do have to put up a disclaimer, the picture of Grandma with me in the background...that was 48 hours after having my tonsils out and I was flying high on drugs so PLEASE just pretend I'm not even in the picture! ;-) But I couldn't miss Mal's shower! (hey, she showed up at mine and forgot to pack clothes!) LOVE YA MAL!

P.S. Everything will work out, I promise!

Jaimie said...

There is the quilt! it is cute. i wish i could have been at the shower.

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

You look awesome for being due so soon!