Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Few More Pictures

Just wanted to put up a few more pictures of the little guy. Everyone is doing well & we LOVE having him here! He is so much fun and SO stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it!

Me and Cache (pronounced Cash)

Sleepin' in his carseat


He is such a cuddle bug & we LOVE it!

Grandma was holding him and he was flipping her off! ;-)


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Kritta22 said...

oh my stink! He is just perfect!!

Good job cooking him Mom!!!

Give him a kiss from me!

How are you feeling?

Sara said...

I LOVE the name! And you're right, he is so stinkin' adorable!! I love snuggling them when they're so young!

Anonymous said...

I love all of these pictures! Cache is so cute. I bet you love and adore him so much.

I love babies when they are that little. They are so precious.

How are your dogs doing with a new babie in the house? Do they go crazy sometimes?

I hope you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Sorry the anonymous comment was posted by me. I forget to login before I posted it. Silly me!

FitNotQuitJess said...

too cute! I can't wait to see you guys again! Give him kisses from Aunt Jess! JJ talks about him ALL THE TIME!

Jaimie said...

i miss him already....

Marie said...

He is adorable! I love that hair. Congratulations. What a double fun day for your family with Taylor's mission call and the first grandchild! Exciting stuff. We're excited for Ryan to come home from his mission this Wednesday, then off to BYU 3 weeks later!
Take care.

Jill and Levi said...

Mal! I love these pics! They don't do him justice though. He's much more cute in person :) Hopefully I can get down there again! Hope things are going good for you guys. Love ya!