And again...some more pictures...

His hair is so long
I've almost tried to trim it up in a few places already, but I'm too scared.

Should have rotated this one, but I got lazy...

He is gonna be a thumb sucker--I've been trying to get his binky in his mouth when he starts to suck on his hand because I figure it will be much easier to get rid of the binky than the thumb ;)

He really likes to be held & I would love to hold him all day, but my arms are killing me! So I've been sticking him on a blanky on the floor--he seems to like rolling onto his right side...

Me and da babes! Don't know what's up with the face...

And then the big brothers... We haven't let the dogs be "free range" around the baby, but they seem okay with him. They both sniff him, but Thor tends to try to ignore him & Trigger comes running when Cache starts to cry-so we'll see how things go...
6 comments:
i just love those pictures, dont worry about the binky, Madison never took one either and there hasnt been a problem
Cute pictures. Cache is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen.
SUPER CUTE! You should post the PROUD brother picture of Thor after he very first sniffed Cache, that was cute!
hey, when you get a chance can you email me the pic of the "dogs first sniff" picture. LOVE IT!
I just can't believe how much hair that boy has...MISS HIM!
Mallorie, he is so cute! I can't wait to see him in person!
he's so cute. Congrats Mal! I had heard you were pregnant. Welcome to mommyhood.
Post a Comment