So I finally summoned up the courage to do a little chop-chop to the hair. I was hating my long hair. It was boring and took FOREVER to do. I needed a change.
Also, please excuse the self-portraits. I hate them--they remind me of MySpace/myspace/Myspace (Hey Jill, did we ever figure that one out?!). But there are no people here and my dogs do not have opposable thumbs...
9 comments:
Way cute! Totally love it!
Very cute!! I'm always wanting to do that too.
Malllorie!
I love it. I am so glad you finally got up the courage!!
Aaaahhh! I love it! How cute!
Mallorie, I think it looks great! You're such a pretty lady :)
You are one HOTT chick!!
Guess what else, Hott chick?!
You win a quilt! I so have one in mind...I'll try and find the picture. I was hoping it was going to be you cuz of my idea! I love it!!
http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/images/img_high-light_2.jpg
OK I don't know if that will work but I was thinking this with red instead of yellow. I'm going to email you too cuz I don't think this will work.
just kidding. I don't have your email address anymore!! I'll put the picture up on my blog so you can see.
I love it! Just remember I started the trend... :-)
I was a little upset to hear about it from Stephanie first...you didn't even consult me :(
WAY Cute!
Post a Comment