Friday, September 26, 2008

Recent Happenings...

Today my Grandma helped me make some yummy Peach Jam!! We ended up with over 20 cups of it (the picture doesn't show all of it obviously)...but at least we won't be buying jam anytime soon! One other cool thing, Ball the company that makes the glass jars now makes these cute little plastic ones with different color lids...maybe you have already seen them...I just think they are cute.

Afterwards I had to have some toast!





One of my favorite blogs is Nester. She always has easy ideas for decorating and so I took a hint from her and mistreated my bathroom window. Here is the before: And then after:And then after I hung my clearance hand towels:It still isn't perfect, but hey, it's better than it was before! (Also it only cost 3 bucks to do!)


Well that all turned out okay and so then I mistreated my door because we needed a little more privacy. (Sorry no before pictures)I really liked the fabric and I got a pretty good deal on it so this is it's new home for now. I would really like to get some ribbon and make some little runners to go down the mistreatment, but i haven't gotten that far yet. The best part is that I could take it down and cut it up and make some pillows out of it or something... Anyways, it's not perfect at all, but at least we have some more privacy and it's covered with something cute.

2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

You are so stinky creative. Wanna come decorate my house?

FitNotQuitJess said...

Too cute! Just goes to show you have too much time on your hands! LOL