Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Really Quickly...

Okay, sorry I haven't been updating much, but it's been a busy week and today is Jon's day off so I don't want to neglect him for too long or he'll start complaining about blogging.

Anyways, saw this on Heather's blog and decided i needed to post it as well, just because I think it is hilarious and kinda of weird, possibly gross:

http://www.wptz.com/news/17539127/detail.html

Check it out.

3 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Chica I'm going to teach you how to embed a site into your post.
Write your post. Highlight a word you want the person to click on to read the link. Copy link. Push the funny looking green thing on the top of the toolbar. (It will come up with a http://) Paste your site. And tada! It's there!

Kritta22 said...

Holy COW!!! I am in shock! Like I'm going to write a post about this! WOW! People are just...well crazy!!

Kritta22 said...

PS It's gonna be probably two weeks before I can even start your quilt. Sorry I should have planned better.

Now do you want red red or like a burgandy red or what?