Saturday, September 6, 2008

Oh my hillariousness

Have you ever watched a musical and thought, that never happens in real life? Haha. Well then you need to see this:




Okay, okay...I know it's sorta staged, but I wish i'd been there when they did this.

Then check this out:



How cool!

Someone teach me how to embed a youtube video on here!!

Anyways, these guys come up with a whole bunch of cool organized pranks. They are called Improv Everywhere. Check out thier website they have lots more funny stuff too!

5 comments:

Kritta22 said...

LOL thatis soooo funny! I so want to play. I want to be able freeze like that...let's do it in Idaho Falls! :)

Kritta22 said...

PS there should be a button right next to the picture link to put movies.

Mrs. H said...

When you're on the youtube page look to the right. Underneath the description of the description of the item there's an embed code. Just highlight, copy, and paste that code onto your page.

Mallorie said...

Oh thanks guys...I knew all that I think i just had a momentary lapse of memory...

FitNotQuitJess said...

I like the FREEZE video the best. It's funny! We should totally do this sometime maybe at Ikea! HAHAHA!