My good friend just took some pictures of us last night. It was quite the undertaking since we wanted to have the dogs in the pictures too, so thanks guys!
By the way, if you need some pictures, you should check 'em out!
Those turned out REALLY good. I'm not sure how Trigs and Thor acted when the camera wasn't TAKING the picture but they looked good when the camera snapped the shot! FUN! Holly's doing ours SOMETIME in October.
Jessica- The dogs weren't great, but they weren't horrible either. The biggest problem is they just aren't very good models--they don't know what "cheese" means. It was exhausting trying to get them to do what we wanted!
4 comments:
You guys are hott!!
I love the third one with lust written on the wall! :)
The one sitting with ASAP on top! These are great!
The fence one is my favorite.
And of course just you two! I love the hair, really!
Those turned out REALLY good. I'm not sure how Trigs and Thor acted when the camera wasn't TAKING the picture but they looked good when the camera snapped the shot! FUN! Holly's doing ours SOMETIME in October.
Jessica-
The dogs weren't great, but they weren't horrible either. The biggest problem is they just aren't very good models--they don't know what "cheese" means. It was exhausting trying to get them to do what we wanted!
So, I love the pics. I think your hair is just awesome. I miss my old life, getting to gossip with you EVERYDAY, pretty much :D
Post a Comment