Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Federal Holidays ROCK!

Well, because today is Veterans day--NO WORK!! I love holidays...the best part was I didn't even know I had today off until I was at work yesterday and I heard someone talking about what they were going to do on their day off. So, today I'm going to be catching up on some serious laundry and cleaning house. Sounds fun, right?

But really, just so you know, I LOVE my dogs--I want to redeem them from that last post. They are really pretty good most the time. I love them like children so that's why I put up with them. I'm sure some of you who have children have had things ruined by your kids, so really, this is no different, it's just that my kids are furry, have tails, and slobber. Maybe your kids slobber too, I don't know. Anyways have a good Veterans Day, I hope you are all relaxing at home!

-Mal

Unfortunately to get any cleaning done around here I have lock the dogs up using any one of the following methods:


Sometimes I can even get away with just separating them...

2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

LOL We baby gate our dogs too! So funny! And yes my kid drools, a lot when he is teething. So do my dogs...it's just a drool-fest over here!

FitNotQuitJess said...

That last picture is ADORABLE! It's like separating best friends adn they just want to be together. CUTE!

Anyway, I don't know why you compare dogs to children...my child has NEVER drooled on me, NEVER chewed anything, and DEFINATLY has NEVER gotten into trouble...I don't know the meaning of this...LOL!