So, I am officially exhausted. I now have 2 part time jobs and am a busy lady! By Wednesday this week I had worked 37 hours! THat's 37 Hours in 3 days! Yeah....LONG days. Then, since today is Black Friday I had to be to work at 3:30 in the morning! Yeah. You crazy early bird shoppers--making me get up at 2:30 in the morning! Ahh. Haha. Just kidding...kind of... So, the only day I have had off this week is Thursday, which of course was Thanksgiving, which is never really a restful day because you are cooking ALL DAY long...and yeah, you know what I mean, so I am really, REALLY tired.
BUT...I am very thankful for SOO many things:
-Family
-Friends
-Home
-Big Puppies
....etc.... So, sorry for no pictures or anything exciting, but I'm going to bed even though it's only noon.
Goodnight.
2 comments:
You totally sound like me. It is 2:30 and I wanna hit the sack til Sunday :) I am one of those crazy shoppers, but I never plan to do it again. :)
Post a Comment