Saturday, November 22, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!


I L-O-V-E-D it! It was so much fun!
Of course, the book was better, but isn't that always the case? I think the best part was just being able to see the characters in "real life", if you will... There were a few parts I found myself cringing a little, but it was still so good! Jon and I went with some friends (see above) who had not even read the books so I was a little nervous for them, but they LOVED it too! Haha. They kept looking over at each other and going, "he is SOOO hot!" so that made me happy. The boys thought it was okay...they said they were hoping for a little more action, but yeah...I think they just enjoyed teasing us afterwards. Anyways, go see it! Of course, it is not the book, and you just have to go into the movie knowing that it's not going to be the book, it's just going to be fun and you'll enjoy it.
P.S. Edward is hot!

4 comments:

homeschooling Mama said...

LOVED the movie! You know who I think is HOT . . . Jacob. Once he gets his hair cut, WATCH OUT!! Holy moly!! I can hardly wait! :)

Kritta22 said...

I totally thought Robert did a great job but I just had a different picture of edward in my head. I loved the video.
I went with someone that didn't read it too and they were like, what's going on?! Oh well, now they are going to read it and go again!!

FitNotQuitJess said...

LOL--glad you enjoyed it. I might go see it just so we have something to talk about at Christmas time. Steph & Holly were going today.

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Hi Mallorie-
I am such a dork, I was looking at Jenna Strongs blog who I actually do know unlike you (sorry!) and clicking on all the people she knows whose posts mention twilight. ha. I promise I'm not really weird, just really in love with Twilight! Just wanted to let you know I loved the movie too and totally want to see it again. Hope you don't mind that I was looking at your blog. Thanks :)
-Whitney McKee