First we have...
What? You don't take pictures of your dog eating garbage?Here is what I came home to another day...

Then most recently this was broken by Thor. I guess he wanted some candy corn. But let's not talk about it, it makes me too sad.
Oh, and I don't have a picture of this thing destroyed, but you see that book sitting up there on the fireplace?
Yes, that too was torn to shreds as well one day.
Trigger had had this stuffed puppy since he was a puppy, but one day it was dragged out to the backyard by Thor and promptly un-stuffed. Every now and then the dogs will dig up a shred of the red puppy.

Then the dog beds. I don't know how many dog beds we've gone through, it has to be over 10 dog beds. 
Somehow we still let them hang out here...they're lucky they're cute.
P.S. 95% of these photos were taken over a year ago when they were both still going through the puppy stage...the only one that has happened recently is my apothecary jar.
6 comments:
I don't know how you do it! They are VERY lucky they are cute!
Oh I remember when you got that jar! Dang it!! I should do this kinda post. It's amazing what they eat!
I hate to say it but I wondered about that jar...soo sad though, it was ADORABLE! You gotta love it though, right?
P.S. I don't know what Jerimiah would do if you ever got rid of those dogs.
They broke the candy corn jar! That is a sad day! You were so excited about it. You officially talked me out of letting Levi ever get one :)
Oh my. What naughty puppies! I'm sure they are worth it though. When I was first dating my hubby, my dog chewed up his wallet. Still makes me snicker to think about it, though I don't think he ever saw the humor.
Post a Comment