Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Politics

I so badly want to spew my guts about all this political craziness going on!! Ehh... i'm just trying to hold it in & hoping that all of the educated voters out there, went and voted.

P.S. I'm still rootin' for ya McCain! I do think that the media has portrayed you in a very un-fair light. Unfortunately that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Is it tacky to put who you voted for on your blog? Hmph. I don't care anymore. I do, at least, feel a little better now that I've said something.

2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

I think I'm starting a chick private blog...wanna play?!! So we can talk about important stuff like this and not worry about other's feelings!

Jaci said...

I'm with ya, girl! So glad the political pishposh (is that a real word?)
The way I see it about blogs is this: It's your creation and something you enjoy or feel passionately about. Write what you want or think and others can take it or leave it. "That's what I think about that" (Forest Gump). I love reading it by the way! You are so down to earth. There needs to be more of you in the world.